Thread: Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 05:17 AM   #8
hangsupra
12psi boost

hangsupra is on a distinguished road

i dont know about the mk3 but on my mk2. i use to have a dual exhaust tho. i were using a 2 1/4 down pipe from converter all the way to the stock Y connecting.... Y adapter is what i were using... it came from one peace n it split into two peace... n one goes to the original exhaust n the other one goes to where i want my other exhaust at... but in this setup.... i having body kit go with it tho... so in that way it looks ok on me tho... i use to modify the front of my mk2 with the 97 prelude evo. 3 with the yellow foglight... n the back on my bumper.. i were using a 97 prelude evo. 4 dual exhaust.... so thats why it looks ok on me... but now... i into something else... so i take that kit off. n get me a jdm drifting from Japan... n now i running a 3" down pipe from all the way from my turbo into the 3" exhaust... with the after market resonators n still having the converter on... n it still load on me tho... well i hope you can do the same on your mk3 to.. let mek now how you get to work alright...hehe... but it does make a diff. on my mk2 tho... n happy that now i got turbo on my mk2... hehe... check my site out at my aa page... hehe... if needed my site please email me n i link it up for you alright... peace out...
hangsupra is offline   Reply With Quote