View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 03:11 AM   #23
iwantasupra
Stock

iwantasupra is on a distinguished road

LOL, dude I drive a Volvo. I'm not insecure in any way. And yes I've put many cars in their place, the best being Mustang GTs and LT1s. They ain't much but it's still fun to beat them in a soccer mom car. That's runing 9psi on a bad tune and boost leak, I'm gonna be running 17psi on a bigger turbo w/ a good tune, so that's another 60-80bhp. RX-7s are sweet but the motors blow up all the time. M3...it'd be an E36, '95-99. If I had the money for a 2005 I'd buy a Supra instead. All I plan to do w/ the M3 is put 19" wheels on, staggered...lower it...BMW Motorsports CSL rear spoiler and front DTM splitter...clear smoked taillights...and underbodies, not sure on the color yet. I'm hoping to get one that's already got intake and exhaust, and Angel Eyes. I need to get on DTMpower and find out what I can do for more power on those things. Obviously a turbo, but they're the same motor in the E46s that put out 333bhp. So maybe there's a few options before the turbo. Turbo's definitely gonna be a T3/T4, adding 10psi or so would give it around 430bhp, or around 390rwhp. That'd be an easy 12-second car. In my book, 10 lbs. of weight per 1whp w/ good traction nets u a 13-flat, plus or minus a few tenths of a second.
iwantasupra is offline   Reply With Quote