View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill UK View Post
I`m in the process of refurbishing the rear end of the Supra. I`ve dropped the rear sub-frame out & stripped it down, shot basted and powdered coated, replaced all the bushes and it’s already to be go back in. Before I proceed I would like to weld in new rear wings due to the rusty wheel arches. Unfortunately these are not available from Toyota UK anymore, are they available in the US ? Part # 61602-1B916 & 61601-1B915 (item 61612 in pic)these are the whole quarter section of the rear wing. I intended cutting most of the wheel arch out and welding it in. Appreciate any recommendations.
Is that supposed to be 61601-1B916 and 61602-1B916? Looks like they may be available in the States still. They run a lovely $615 from one of the vendors I often go through... I suspect finding a shop willing to ship them may be tough though. Otherwise I think you're going to find yourself looking for donors.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote