Thread: ecconomy
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 08:28 AM   #5
lethalwithasupra
3" Exhaust

lethalwithasupra is on a distinguished road

heh yea i get a few fault codes every time i check. o2 sensor ... hope so. ill check, always get 51 as a fault code. might check for others tomorow. also think i have a leak in my vaccum systemwhat with all the old hardened and cracked pipes in there. another job for tomorrow. might spray paint WIP on the spot where i usually park my car at work ...

but that's not actually " bad. "
" bad " is when you fill your car up with $60, drive to work and back a few days during the week and get 88 km out of half a tank ( yea that's right. it used to be worse. try 190 ks ? ). now take that same car, with the half tank of gas remaining, and go to christchurch. drive round, race, have fun. 400 km out of that half tank and it was still above empty when i filled it up.
that was pre-bhg, and it kinda floored me. long high speed roads i guess. gonna take it up to christchurch some time soon and see what happens.

Delivering it home with a friend driving the Supra for the first time. I drop gears and make a scream from the twin pipes flowing down this pony's flanks and it takes off like it's tail's on fire.

I look back when the Honda gets to its tap-out and the Supra's only two lengths behind. No one I've let ride my bike has told me its slow, they've all loved the thing. That car is a good thing indeed.
lethalwithasupra is offline   Reply With Quote