Thread: greddy fcd/bcc
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 05:56 AM   #4
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see how that's going to do anything for you. The MAFT Pro piggy-back for example can modulate the TPS signal but on the MKIII it's only useful to ensuring that the ECU is operating in open loop when you want it to (ie: if you want the ECU to go into open loop at 50% throttle versus the stock 75% throttle). It's not used in calculating fuel cut.

I didn't look at the specs in detail, does the BCC also have FCD functionality (frequency clamp for the KVAFM)?

EDIT: I've found a few posts elsewhere stating that it isn't compatible with the MKIII... The MKIV is the only Supra it's compatible with. Does that one say 7M-GTE or MA70 on the label (or a model number)? If it does then can you post a picture of the directions ans we'll see if we can't get it sorted out?
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->

Last edited by cre; 04-04-2012 at 06:11 AM.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote