View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #6
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Don't leave OEMs on the rear either... you may find the significant increase in oversteer while breaking upsetting (granted it's MUCH worse in mid-rear and rear engine cars).

Red Stuff are their middle of the road solution. If you're going to be racing on a circuit for an hour straight in 100+? weather I would probably step up to the Yellow Stuff (maybe even Blue Stuff). The next step up from there would be Porterfield (R4-E's if you're a real baller & badass) but I don't think you need them.

As for swapping them out, I wouldn't unless you're going to be swapping a set of rotors in and out too... For optimum breaking I would avoid allowing lesser pads to bed in with their lower friction material.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote