View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
pandrade
12psi boost

pandrade is on a distinguished road

thanks for the lighting fast response. im leaning twords the ebc red stuff, iv heard bad reviews of them not lasting very long but since its only gona be used 1 time a month doesent really matter. by clean abs sencors you mean make them out and just wipe and spray wit brake parts cleaner or should i use electrical parts cleaner ( they where working hard all day i could feel the pedal pulsating and not one lock up).

a quick question when it comes to the fluid flush the way i was tought is use a syringe or turky baister and drain 3/4ths of the resivour and fill wit new fluid, pump while car is on about 30 times, turn off car and repeat untill the fluid is compleatly clear ( it gets clearer and clearer everyuntill satisfyed) once compleatly clear, bleed the brakes to make shure clean fluid is coming out. from here drain a bit more than 3/4ths of resivour and fill half of new race fluid then blead brakes to get old fluid out( making shure the resivour doesent go dry) then top off whith new fluid

am im correct on this or is there a easier way to do all of this