View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 01:48 AM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

If the code 34 is persistent you've got a wiring problem or the sensor or ECU has a physical defect. If it were just a boost leak you wouldn't see it until the engine had been run.

Have you made sure you've got spark when cranking?

Check for a signal on the STA input at the ECU while cranking.

I can't offer much in the way of specific information, the 1G never made it to the 'States' in any form and I don't know of any online resources for the 1G. This forum is largely US-centric (not by design), there is a UK specific Supra forum (mkiiisupra.net) where I'm sure you'll find more 1G-GTE owners and resources.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote