View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 08:25 PM   #17
SupraMan1784
SP58GT

SupraMan1784 is on a distinguished road

haha yea ur probably right....damn u found the word i was lookin for "sequential" haha i was tryin to find that word in my limited vocabulary, but yea they were twin sequential turbos from teh factory, which is pretty nice, damn 220psi...my friend's dad hooks up audi's hes got an audi 200s quattro and he fiddled with the wastegate, at wide open throttle he gets 45psi...and that thing makes boost like crazy...he made the wastegate spring a little stiffer.. its a fast car makes like 379whp...insane, yea and if im not mistaken the 300zx is not sequential twin turbo...theyre identical turbos that boost at the same time...haha im soo sorry bro.. for under 20k...u aint gettin an mk4 unless its damaged, those parts and tuning....will cost more than 20k..easily..hahaha dont mess with these guys...if he dint close the autotrader link...then i would go take a look, but kind of the same idea..once someone sparked interested they would remove the listing, and ask for the deposit immediately...i think he asked for like 2g's from me before i asked him if he was scamming me...also if they keep sending u similar emails u know its a scam...just bust his ass...ask for more pictures..ask for pictures no one would normally take...like inside the glove compartment...or the undercarriage, if its legit then u will get pics of them
421whp 400(399) ft*lbs of torque on tap @ 15 psi

"Always outnumbered, never outgunned."
SupraMan1784 is offline   Reply With Quote