View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 05:30 AM   #10
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

This thread isn't about the ups and downs of a GE-T build. Sony's been here more than long enough to know the risks and he has invested more into his 7M than many MKIII owners do. Hopefully, turbocharging was a consideration in that build... Either way whether he chooses to operate based on the experiences of those before him and has prepared accordingly or ignore that and follow the long line of the "I'll be the exception" fraternity is his decision. BTW - I'm a former member of that fraternity.... I've put holes through too many pistons in the past. This is a thread asking for specific information and he's welcome to it.

Sony, I must admit that I am curious about the specific of your build. Care to share more details?
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote