View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 10:45 PM   #26
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

I've built similar and they're seldom reliable. I've built them and watched them burn holes through pistons, overheat and crack blocks, burn rings and lose turbos due to coking oil because they didn't address the oil cooling concerns. I could list, very quickly, all the potential failure points of that build but this is all a waste of time at this point. I have seen many of these attempts fail horribly and the owners usually end up either abandoning the MKIII altogether or finally listen to the people who told them not to do it from the beginning and go with a REAL GTE swap.

I have nothing more to say this is a waste of my time and I'm sick of repeating myself.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote