View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 04:35 AM   #12
icey756
3" Exhaust

icey756 is on a distinguished road

Well i finally got the engine out 2 days ago and been breaking it down. After that damn clutch for was off i could tell right away that the problem was indeed that fork. As far as bending anything it doesnt appear that i did. Is there anyway to check that without actually putting it back in? Oh and btw I will be posting a picture of that fork and also what its around. It will be clear to anyone pulling the engine why u would need to pull that for BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.

Also I need all new gaskets since almost half of them are 24 years old Do u think this would be a good set? not concerned about the head gasket for this since im hopefully getting a metal one. http://www.streetimports.com/product_details.asp?id=710
Also i cant tell if this comes with an oil pan gasket? basically i need every single gasket for this engine and im not sure how many there really are.

Last edited by icey756; 02-20-2012 at 05:37 AM.
icey756 is offline   Reply With Quote