View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 05:23 PM   #5
priyesh12
Stock

priyesh12 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwpanas View Post
That's a mighty strange set of upgrades. Why didn't you install a downpipe, per 'bpu' specifications? Which fuel cut defender are you using - a GReddy BCC I hope. What about adjustable cam gears, per bpu+++ specs? For bpu, an aftermarket exhaust is unnecessary (unless that upgrade was just for looks).

What kind of fuel do you plan to run with 17psi of boost? That's too high, even for 93 octane pump gas.

Your oem maf, ecu, and O2 sensors will ensure your a/f is correct. Your problem with being "safe" is insufficient octane, not a/f.
I know it quite strange but the car came with the intercooler and aftermarket exhaust so slowly i'll build up to more upgrades. I'm sort of a newbie so bare with me... Downpipe is ordered, i just have not received it yet...I'm using a gizzmo MS-2, I bought it as a boost controller & turbo timer but it also came with a fuel cut defender built in so I thought I would just use that...I have not considered adjustable cam gears because I don't have much knowledge on it but I'm learning so ill get to that hopefully soon.

Octane wise I can only get 93 Octane so as per your recommendation I should keep it a 15 psi....so for the moment I should not have to worry about my A/F ratio if I run 15 psi correct? The MS-2 specs are on the link below if you want to check it out..

http://www.gizzmoelectronics.com/Product_MS-2.html

Thanks!
priyesh12 is offline   Reply With Quote