View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #8
ochowdero
12psi boost

ochowdero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
Yes, the MA71 has an oil cooler, not so with the MA70 (that's turbo and N/A, respectively). The MA71's oil cooler isn't great though as it's only a bypass cooler and it's pressure based, not temperature. I recommend you put together an aftermarket, full-flow oil cooler setup. I've posted pretty extensively about it before so please reference my past discussions on the matter.
ooh, coooooool. more money. whats your preferance.. im 10 mins away from driftmotion but if theres better ones out there for cheaper or worth the money. i prefer those.

Quote:
You should know my feelings on the matter. A mildly upgraded 7M-GTE won't outflow a GOOD OEM filter and will supply air that's significantly cooler than a conical element which is openly exposed to the engine bay. Unless you're planning on boxing it in an enclosure or extending the piping to put the filter outside of the engine bay I say skip it.
i forgot about that. i remember that post with those "hot" air intake(CAI) haha yes, i thought about it, and im trying to save as much money as i can to get this running. i prefer stock air box anyhow.

Quote:
Getting bashful? I was just trying to be thorough and determine whether all of the sensors were present... Not a big deal and you'll know soon enough.
??not at all.. i was just wondering why? figured you noticed something wrong/gone or broke on my engine. just wanted to make sure. ill snap some photos when i can if you want

i really want turbo
ochowdero is offline   Reply With Quote