Thread: who would win
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 02:05 PM   #19
SupraMan1784
SP58GT

SupraMan1784 is on a distinguished road

u were blowing 00 mustang cobras in an 89 stock turbo supra...mmm... i dunno bout that i had an 89 with a stock 7m...it was hard to keep up with a mustang cobra...waay too much torque...after a couple bpu...and some upgrades i could take them...but stock....either cobra wasnt trying...or the driver dint know how to drive...im def a supra guy....so an 89 turbo vs. an sc gtp....tough call....right now my car wit the 1jz would blow that out tha water same with the 7m right before i sold it...stock with minor upgrades... the gtp would take you off the line for sure...its lower rpms will have a lot of power...since its auto..theres no misshifting and they can just pound the pedal...both cars are heavy...you will ahve to make up a lot of ground at the upper rpms...assuming urs is 5spd...its a close call...if you have the right upgrades...basic upgrades..then u might take it...but you wont kill it...you will by a small margin....if you have basic upgrades...but not enough...like just an intake but no exhaust no headers nothing else...then you will most likely lose....by a small if not maybe a car length...if you know how to drive and you can get a good launch you will have a better chance of winning.. this one is up in teh air...just race....itll be funny cause u got beat by ur girl's mom...but itll be a good benchmark in what you have to improve.... though not the best way to boost your pride and self-confidence...if you lose that is
421whp 400(399) ft*lbs of torque on tap @ 15 psi

"Always outnumbered, never outgunned."
SupraMan1784 is offline   Reply With Quote