View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 06:02 AM   #10
asdfsupra
Stock

asdfsupra is on a distinguished road

go the 1gg. Ride the f*ck out of ur clutch burn that biatch :lol: dont let it out to early and bog down u can do it just do it. (drink heaps of milo and buy some nikes) try and get him with a full car load of ppl and u on ur lonesome.

ive never been in 1 but i got a 87 7mgte only mod is 2.5" cat back exhaust and i got half a car on a s13 sil on 2 occations with sr20det black top (from s14), FMIC, BOV, bigger injectors, aftermarket cpu, 3inch all the way thru, stock t25g. I stalled up the auto and got really good launches both times no wheel spin and on boost almost instantly.
The guy who owns it is a mechanic and my mate gets his 180 serviced there thats how i know the mods.

Earlier in the night i got a car length on a r33gtst and on the 2nd run i completly missed the launch and he was a car up on me b4 i even accelerated but i quickly got that length back and ended up looking at the middle of his bonnet out the passenger window at 100-120ks so prob 30cm up on him. we went to about 130ks then i backed off. dont know about the mods on the gtst but a few ppl i spoke to said they dont think any major mods are done.......

Im in auto and they were both manual the r33 had 2 passengers the sil was only the driver and i had a friend in my car. they were street races both on same road but different sections. i was really suprised i didnt get chomped i was on a high the rest of the night i got kills to be proud of before this the only 1s i had were v8 bommodores or 4wd tx3s. my mate with the 180 was in my car and he said he was really suprised as he was adament that i would get innilated by the sr and he looks at me in utter disbelief and says man with some nice mods these sups would be scary :lol:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOYOTA little gay jump in the air..... just like the adds on TV.

seriously i want u to roast this nissan as u can prob tell seriously i was very unimpressed wit the r33 and the sil i thought they would waste me dont count ur chickens b4 there hatched just give it ur best. nissan saw the mk3 sup they liked the mk3 sup so they coppied the mk3 sup made it lighter with a smaller engine and cut back on all the luxuries so it was cheap and they called it a 180sx. and people dont c this. pfft nissan... please u cant compare to a toyota

sorry for the long post but i own a toyota i can do what i want :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW i dont h8 nissan i just love toyotas
asdfsupra is offline   Reply With Quote