View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01max View Post
Ok thanx for headlights approx how much would the headlights cost me?...
I believe they're about $250 each... not cheap, but the improvement is REALLY worth it. No more yellowed plastic.
Quote:
...And i have got the orignal rims on it....
If you're primarily concerned with performance by asking for "deep dish" rims, you could do this:
http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/par...ned/index.html
...however, if looks is your primary goal then why did you get a TT?

I'm guessing you actually want both looks and performance, so 18s (or at most 19s) should do the trick, as long as you get them sufficiently wide with non-low-profile rubber on the rear to improve your performance too. 11.5" wide on the rear, and 9.5" wide on the front is a good balance with the oem fender widths. Again, do not get low-profile tires on the rear - they should be at least /30s (eg. 315/30R18s).
Quote:
...Where can i take it to do a really good paint job?
I'd recommend you do some research. Find your local 'hot cars' hangout or a local auto show and talk to the guys with the best paint jobs. Ask them who painted their rides. Visit your local speed shops too. I promise you that the time you take to do this research will be very much worth your trouble.

Here are a couple of starting points to find your local real 'car guy' hangouts:
Dyno Power Services Ltd.
325 Unit 31, Nantucket Blvd.
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada M1P 4V5
Tel. 416-752-3966

Redline
4736 Sheppard Ave. East
Scarborough, ONT M1S 3V6
Tel: 416-292-5320

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 01-07-2012 at 03:58 PM.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote