View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

I realize this is an old post and I sure hope you've got this problem worked out. For the sake of making sure this information's available to the next person...

Connected to the back of each lock cylinder there is a small switch. You can disarm the alarm, using the key, via any of these locks. The switch is a mechanical switch and as such they do wear out; The driver's door's switch is typically the first to go followed by the trunk.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote