View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 03:44 PM   #10
D_Train
3" Exhaust

D_Train is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cageceo
Please share you wisdom my friend. no i'm just the average cleaner guy when it comes to making the car Clean, you know car Soap, water, a Soft bristle car brush, and a towle for drying it up faster to avoid water spots. interior which i didn't do since it was so freaking hot here in Florida is usally Vacum, Clean out the mats, and toss in a few sprits of Fabreeze or this Car scent stuff i bought.

i heard from the guy who did the paint job for me about the bar of clay i would need to use if i don't wash the car often. which happened cause of a situation with water here, so no one was allowed to wash there car.. unless of course if it rained...lol, could you imagine me outside in the rain washing my car using the Rain wateR ?

well anyways yeah man share with me your techniques and what not, i Could really use them to Bring out the nice shine as your Supra has. links to products help as well.
well much appreciation for the help / comment,

Alex ( cageceo)

P.S. just to be clear, lol, no i have never really done detailing.
Ya dude for sure!! I'll send you some links and some descriptions when I have a little more time. I havn't been on the forums that much lately so bear with me. You'll have to buy a few things to really get it nice and shiny (microfiber cloths, mitts, applicator pads, products, etc) Lots of people want to just apply product with regular cloths or use the same applicator pad for one product with another product. This is the part I wouldn't skimp on b/c crappy cloths/pads/etc. will scratch your paint. edit: the scrathces will be those tiny little swirls that you see when the sun reflects off your car. a good run-through or two with scratch x and a good wax will reduce the look of those little scrathces. l I'll post a few more tips and links later. Take it easy.
D_Train is offline   Reply With Quote