View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 04:57 PM   #50
adammickeymikey
Stock

adammickeymikey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusupra
Have you gotten any quotes on redoing the interior yet? I'm curious as to how much it would cost to redo the seats..
im not recovering the seats imt buying new ones online that are black leather with red stitching its cheaper adn i really dont think its worth it to re upholster those seats in leather ...too much time too much money. on the rest of the interior the carpet is about $150. at a shop i was told it would be about $600 to re-finish my dash....what a joke its only one -one inch crack so im going to try to fix it my self and then paint or dye it along with all the other plastic in the car ...but the cloth door inserts will be pulled out and simply wraped in black leather. im trying to do interior piece by piece until i get my tax return for my engine swap oh yeah and yay me i just bought a second 87 supra for $200 ultra straight body clean title and clean interior .....this is the new project car as my original is too much body work but will be my ugly drifter. when i really get any progress to speak of i'll post pics
adammickeymikey is offline   Reply With Quote